XtraMiles is an exclusive reward program to AfrAsia’s Titanium and World Cardholders.
- How do I become eligible?
You will need to be a holder of an AfrAsia Titanium or World card credit card. Once
you are a cardholder you are eligible to earn XtraMiles points and participate in
the rewards program.
Simple, all you need to do is to use your AfrAsia Titanium/World credit card to
make any local or International retail purchase and you will earn Xtramiles.
- Are there any other ways of earning XtraMiles?
Indeed. Investments and Fixed Deposits also stand eligible for XtraMiles in line
with the rewards program terms and conditions.
- What can I redeem my XtraMiles for?
Your XtraMiles is your new travel currency. You can redeem air tickets, hotel accommodation,
spa treatments, restaurant meals, and much more with our XtraMiles rewards program
- Do my XtraMiles have an expiry date?
Yes, all XtraMiles have a lifespan of 3 years from the date of earning.
- What happens to my XtraMiles after the 3 years?
After three years, your XtraMiles reward points automatically expire. They will
not be redeemable when expired.
- How will I know when/if my XtraMiles will expire/have expired?
You will be sent a notice in advance that your XtraMiles will start expiring.
- What should I do if I get ‘invalid credentials’ when trying to activate my XtraMiles
For security reasons, your one-time password is valid for only 30 minutes upon receiving
same by email/sms.
Please contact your Customer Service Assistant to request for a new password.
- Can I book tickets for infants on XtraMiles?
Yes, you can book one infant per adult on XtraMiles. As per airline rules, the age
of the infant must be below 24 months as on the date of travel. Please make sure
that you carry valid proof–of–age document at the time of check-in. The infant is
not awarded a seat on the flight and they have to travel with the accompanying adult.
An e–ticket (electronic ticket) is a paperless electronic document with a unique
confirmation number that neatly replaces the hassles of a paper ticket. When you
purchase an e–ticket, we email it to you within 30 minutes of your booking. Simply
print it out and bring it with you – along with a valid photo ID – to the airline
counter while checking in for your flight.
- What is the maximum number of seats I can book?
A maximum of 9 seats can be booked at one time. If you need to book for more than
9 travellers, you will have to re–start the booking process for the additional travellers.
- Can I book a multi–city trip?
No, you cannot book multi-city trip as of now. To book a multi-city travel, you
need to book individual sectors separately.
- In case I’ve selected 5 passengers (adult + children), why are some airlines missing
from the search results?
Some airlines don’t allow booking more than 4 passengers (adult + children) at one
time, and thus please try to search for fewer passengers.
- I did a search for flight tickets and selected my flight. However, after providing
the passenger details, I see that the fares have increased. Why?
The airline fares are dynamic in nature and are based on availability of the seats
on the particular flight. Often, there are instances that the seats selected by
you may get sold by the time you complete your booking. Therefore, to minimize the
chances of booking failures, please check the availability of the seats before you
proceed with the payment. If you find that the fare has increased at this step,
you have the option of going ahead with the booking or refresh the search.
- How do I know my booking was confirmed?
We’ll send you an SMS (to both Mauritius and International numbers) and an email
to confirm your flight booking.
- Do I need to confirm my flight reservation before I fly?
No, you don’t. If you really want to, you can contact the airline directly.
- How do I confirm my seat assignments?
XtraMiles does not do pre–seating. Some airlines will confirm your seat assignments
– their rules for doing so vary – so you can call your airline directly to check
whether you get to choose your seat.
- I have already booked my flight and received the confirmation by email but I now
want to amend the departure or arrival dates. What should I do?
For any amendments, please contact your Relationship Manager at AfrAsia, he/she
will be glad to assist you.
- Can I book a flight only for my child?
Making an online flight booking for a child unaccompanied by an adult is not an
option on any of the online flight booking platforms.
This is due to the prerequisite of airline formalities and the requirement of necessary
supporting documents determined by the airline for such a booking.